Last updated: September 25, 2015
What Information Do We Collect?
We gather information about you to provide you with services and also to improve and personalize your experience with Tekmark. Information that we collect falls into the following categories.
- Information That You Give Us/Personal Information: We receive and store the information you enter through the Site, including, without limitation, information entered through our careers and contact us features, as well as information you give us in any other way, such as authorizing others to submit information about you through our Referral Program. The personal information that we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, e-mail address, work phone, work or home address, information about your job function, information about your company, etc. You can always choose not to provide some or all of the information we ask for, but this may prevent you from obtaining certain services and from using some of the Site's features. When you choose to provide information, we will use it for purposes that include: responding to your inquiries or requests, customizing the Site for you, improving our services and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: Whenever you interact with the Site, we receive and store certain types of information. For example, we use "cookies" to obtain information when your Web browser accesses this Site. A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier, which we transfer to your computer via your Web browser and store on your computer's hard drive. The cookie file allows us to recognize your computer when you visit the Site. On most Web browsers you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie, and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they will enable you to take advantage of some of the Site's best features.
- Email Communications: In order to make the email we send you more helpful and relevant to your interests, we receive and store certain types of information. For instance, if your computer supports this functionality, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email we send you. We may also receive a confirmation when you follow a hyperlink from one of our email messages to the Site. If you want to stop receiving email from us, simply click reply and type "unsubscribe" in the subject field or write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Provided by Other Sources: In an ongoing effort to improve our services, we may receive and store information about you from other companies. For example, we may use information from other sources to personalize our Site for you or to send you a special offer that we think you'll like. We may also receive updated address and contact information from other sources, which enables us to correct our records and helps to ensure accurate and timely delivery of communications.
How Do We Use the Information We Receive?
We may use the information that we receive from you in the following ways:
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based upon personal characteristics or preferences.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products, and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
Do We Share the Information We Receive?
We are not in the business of selling information about our Site users. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with our customers, consultants, or employeesand we treat it with great care and respect. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share user data with certain third parties, as set forth below.
- Agents: Tekmark, like many businesses, hires other companies to perform certain functions. When we employ another company to perform a specific function, we only provide them with the information they need to complete the task. They are not allowed to use that information for any other purpose.
- Promotional Notices: On certain occasions we may contact the users of our Site about a service provided by Tekmark and/or the features of the Tekmark Site.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, operating units or assets. In transactions such as these, user information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, in the event that Tekmark or one of its business lines is acquired, user information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Tekmark and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe that such release is appropriate to comply with legal requirements; protect the rights, property or safety of our users, Tekmark or others; or enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements. In addition, we may exchange information with other organizations for fraud protection.
- Transfers Outside of your country: Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Tekmark or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Tekmark is committed to and takes a range of security measures designed to help protect your personal information. However, complete online and offline security can never be guaranteed, so you should always take care when sharing your information online.
- If you have access to the secured portions of the Site, you should protect against unauthorized access to your password, your account and your computer by logging out when you finished using a shared computer or a computer that is easily accessed by others.
Access to Information About You
If you desire to review your own personal information, to correct existing information, or to remove your information, please contact Tekmark via email at -email@example.com. If you request removal of your personal information, you acknowledge that residual information may continue to reside in our records and archives. Tekmark reserves the right to maintain your personal information if Tekmark has suspended, limited, or terminated your access to our Site for violating the Tekmark Terms and Conditions.
What Choices Do I Have?
Links to Third Party Sites
Terms and Conditions, Notices, and Revisions
and we will try to resolve it.
By using this Web site, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions for site use.