Tekmark’s site is a fully redundant state-of-the-art Center with full life cycle development, test and support capabilities. With room for over 200 engineers, our Solutions Center offers a complete professional development environment with advanced facilities including:
- Office space and desktop hardware equipped for software developers
- Data center space for development, test, and production environments
- A fully segregated and interconnected LAN capabilities
- High-speed fiber optic network connection to WAN
- Segmented uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
- Secure computing environment with controlled access that meets U.S. Department of Defense C2 security
- Disaster recovery and off-site storage of backups
- Multiple client approvals including PWC certification, 3rd party risk permit to operate, SAS70 certification
- HIPAA, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley), and GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) compliant
Our Red Bank NJ Solutions Center serves as a hosted facility for clients' co-location operations (application hosting, disaster recovery facility, backup services, etc.) as well as a development and operations center for applications and enterprise services.
The facility can accommodate low-cost hosting of multi-rack through single-server sized operations providing 24x7 support inclusive of hotline service, managed firewall protection and reporting, secured access, and remote administration.